• This synergy with client, designer, contractor and external agencies has led to extensive repeat business and negotiated contracts.
• To operate as a cost effective regional contractor whilst sharing best practice and continuous improvement principles with the largest international plc contractors.
• Investment in people and training will remain a key focus, underpinning our ability to deliver projects safely, on time and within budget, demonstrating high levels of competency and craftsmanship.
• Sound Management Principles are underwritten by universally recognised Quality and Environmental Management Systems compliant to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
• Capital investment to maintain our modem plant fleet, offering the latest technologies and techniques to mitigate impact on the environment and risk to personnel.
• We shall continue to make strategic group acquisitions continually enhancing our strengths and capabilities.